Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM
Tuesday & Thursday: 9 AM – 7 PM
The Clinic provides prescription medications for:
- Bradley Free Clinic/Project Access Patients
- Patients seen by outside physicians
- Patients seen in Emergency Rooms from LewisGale and Carilion
- Patients who have been recently discharged from the hospital
A drop-box is available for card-carrying patients and a 24-hour refill line can be reached at 344-5156, ext. 2.
- The Clinic does not provide any controlled substances (i.e. narcotics).
- The Pharmacy has access to all manufacturer’s prescription assistance programs.
- The Pharmacy also purchases a large number of generic medications and provides them free of charge to patients.